Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 29, 2011

I love this world!!! I like to see things up close and personal...we were welcomed to england very graciously by Greg and Sally. So good to see them. They have a lovely English home with a beautiful garden ( back yard) with shrubs flowers pool and fountain. Within walking distance is history worth reading. Former prime minister Benjamin Disraeli had his estate near by and we wandered through, reading about his life and love. It was inspiring and seemed to satify a longing to be somehow in the flow of history.
Speaking of flow, we begin our three day canal trip today.

2 comments:

  1. what a great way to start your wonderful trip-we can picture an English garden and you all walking through the flowers-we look forward to your postings-greetings to Greg and Sally

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, I love your Blog. I felt like I was with you as you were walking. Miss you!!! You’re in the air on your way to Kigali. I hope you all are ok. We are praying. Love you tons ~Rebekah

    ReplyDelete